Already on li.st? Open in app.
I may have spent an embarrassing amount of time with the Hallmark channel this weekend....
- •How is it in so many movies the girl is trying to decide between two guys, or falls in love with someone new when she is already planning a wedding to someone else, and I'm just trying to get someone to get coffee and look at Christmas lights with me?
If you don't have anything nice to say, then say it to me apparently
- •"Oh my God, you're hilarious'Thank you. I think so too.
- •"I would've guessed you were older"This is not a nice thing to say.
- •"I couldn't pull that off, but you look cute"I'm still not sure if this is a compliment or an insult.
First graders have lots of opinions yo
- •"I know your real name.... Meagan, and I'm going to tell everyone."After discovering my first name in an email signature
- •"Your legs are a little spiky today..."After not keeping their damn hands to themselves as I tried to read a book during story time on the carpet.
- •"DON'T give her an R in her Mrs ... She is all alone, it's just Ms."Overheard while two students drew pictures for me, and one asked the correct spelling of my name.
- •"You don't have a husband. My mom has a really nice husband."Eh, I've had parent-teacher conferences with your dad and I'm not convinced.
YA because adulting is hard.
- •Eleanor and Park by Rainbow RowellThis was the first RR book I read, but every other book of hers deserves gold stars too. Especially Fangirl.
- •Stephanie Perkins- Anna and the French KissAnd the companion novels, Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After
- •Jennifer E. Smith -The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightAnd her other books: This is What Happy Looks Like, The Geography of You and Me, Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between (and I'm sure everything else she's written that I haven't gotten to read yet because these books are great and I'm obsessed with them.)
Because they have no filter and I have no pride.
- •"You know... You don't have to get a husband one day... Maybe just get a dog."Then his mom followed up with "cats are even easier"
- •"Oh. You've moved your hair around today... I don't like it."Good morning to you too!
- •"My mom says you lie about your age."Your mom is kind of a jerk.
That don't include the glamorous paycheck obvi...
- •Using glitter on a daily basis
- •Being able to turn everyday tasks into a song and not look like a crazy personIt's like living in a Disney movie
- •Excuse for reading so many YA books"Oh no... This new Twilight book isn't for me.. I'm a teacher so..."