WHY I HATE BEING TOLD THAT ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL
Cause let's face of it, some of us ain't.
- •I dislike being told all women are beautiful.
- •Because I think what people really want to say is that all women are valuable.
- •But when it comes to women, we conflate beauty and value.
- •And we can't imagine valuing a woman who isn't beautiful.
- •Which is bulllllllllshit.
- •We aren't constantly telling dudes that all men are handsome.
- •So ladies: ya'll probably have many beautiful qualities and are loved by many people in your life. You're all important and valuable and maybe also physically hot.
- •But most people have low standards anyway so you'll find someone who really does think you're beautiful and will lick your face. If you're lucky, it's @DanaDigsYou. If you're REALLY lucky, it's Zelda.
- •Here is an example of a woman who is actually beautiful. ZELDA.
- •Oh and if you thought this was an inspirational post about feminism....GOTCHA. It's about Zelda.