How I Know I've had too much
This list took an unintended dark turn somewhere along the way
- •CoffeeAfter 4th cup, even when it's my favorite homemade latte. (Got cheap and easy-to-use manual frother from Amazon. Combine 1/4 non-fat milk, 1/4 cup half and half, nuke for 1 minute, froth. Makes my perfect creamy foam. Add coffee. Top with sprinkle of cinammon or chocolate.)
- •InformationIf you make me squirm, worry, contemplate, muse, or otherwise ruminate, speculate or obsess unnecessarily. Or if you get too personal too soon.
- •To eatWhen it sits there in my belly all day and I'm not hungry any more because of belly-ache. Like when I ate that huge dark chocolate dipped macaroon yesterday.
- •To drinkOne is too much. Pretty sure I've got this one nailed.I thought I was anonymous. I wasn't.
- •FunNot really possible.
- •LoveCan't ever have too much.
- •AttentionIf you make me feel fidgety or uncomfortable. I don' t like being the center of attention
- •InattentionWhen I feel left out, like I don't belong. Used to happen alot. Now I get enough attention and enough is sufficient for me
- •Of a good thingWhen it goes bad
- •Of nothingWhen I'm ill at ease and have no control, have cause to weep because it's all been done before. When I'm a liar and everybody's doing something and it makes me feel angry. Nobody should look where there's too much of nothing
- •Time on my handsWhen I've had too much of nothing I run out of patience, energy, time and space.