Observations from an empty narrow room
- •Say yes and yes and yes to love in spite of all the evidence against itThe undoubted single absolute on this list. Some others open to interpretation
- •Don't promise hope where there might not be hope
- •Be volatile, explosive, expressive, full of harmonic surprises
- •Don't be neutralPlease?
- •Romance is a life and death propositionIf you are so unfortunate as not to get this I'm truly sorry
- •Don't step lightly in the worldStomp!
- •Don't be afraid of leaving a mark in wet concrete
- •Don't sound like other people
- •Compromises should never begin if communication fails
- •Disappointment surely comes in spite of good intentions