We're bringing things back to 2004 today on air, so let's reflect on some of the great (and terrible) things 2004 brought us.
- •Laguna Beach premiered.
- •Friends ended.
- •Mean Girls came to theaters.
- •Facebook launched.
- •Usher's "Yeah!" was on repeat.
- •Beyoncé won her first solo Grammy.
- •Green Day released American Idiot.
- •Jimmy got shot on Degrassi.
- •McGosling was born with the Notebook hitting theaters.
- •Maroon 5 won Best New Artist at the VMAs.
- •Chad Michael Murray was my Prince Charming in A Cinderella Story.Suggested by @kaitlynvella
- •Livestrong bracelets were acceptable to wear.Suggested by @amandagurock
- •My dad bought me Green Day's American Idiot and told me I wasn't allowed to tel my mom due to the parental advisory.Suggested by @kaitlynvella
- •Anchorman premiered."Stay classy, San Diego."
- •Dodgeball premieredDodge duck dip dive and dodge.
- •"Stay classy, San Diego."