Already on li.st? Open in app.
My town's public library posted this on Facebook: "You have been transported to the place setting of the book you are currently reading. Tell us where you are!"
- •Saint Malo, France (All the Light We Cannot See)
Some of our favorites in the Boston area. Please add your favorites and suggestions!
- •Angela's Coal FiredSaugus, MA
- •Town SpaStoughton, MA.
- •Sweet TomatoesNewton, MA
- •Friday Night LightsClear eyes, full hearts, can't lose! Favorite character: Coach Taylor (duh!)
- •Mad MenFavorite character: Peggy
- •Downton AbbeyFavorite character: Grandmother
Sadly we are no longer a club due to a few pairs moving away, but here's what we read chronologically when the girls were in grades 6 through 8. I've listed the average rating by the group, using scale of 1 to 5 (5 being 'loved it')
- •Emma Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree (Lauren Tarshis)Average rating: 4.5
- •When You Reach Me (Rebecca Stead)Average rating: 4.5
- •The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)Average rating: 4
In no particular order....
- •David PuddyI know I said in no particular order, but Puddy is the best, hands down.
- •Donna ChangIt'd be ridicerous to not have Donna Changstein on this list
- •Aaron, the close talkerWho better to go to the art museum with?
My package arrived yesterday, so exciting!! A lovely note, homemade bookmarks and a generous gift card to Barnes and Noble. Thank you Jane! I have your mailing address but if you want to reveal your handle on the List App, I'd love to follow you. Thank you so much for these awesome gifts!!!!
My first list! I love this app and enjoy reading everyone's lists so much, but feel a little intimidated that I am not witty or wise enough to create my own and share publicly. But with this most awesome Secret Santa project, I thought I better dive in! So here goes...
- •I love books. Mostly fiction and memoirs. I'm a library girl though and don't buy books all that often.
- •I collect bookmarks. When I travel, I buy a bookmark from the location. For every book I read, I take the bookmark next in my pile and spend a few minutes reminiscing about that trip. Currently using: Niagara Falls!
- •I love pens and pretty paper!