Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Boss hasn't looked me in the eyes in weeks
- •Company founder, during post bloodbath "oh, just restructuring" speech two weeks ago, hinted everyone needed to bring in more more more.
- •My group, while working hard, is bringing in less less less.
- •I've had David Sedaris fatigue going on 12 or so years.
- •I think chocolate dipped strawberries are tacky, not romantic.
- •In general, I don't like the way US teachers and other adults dealing with kids in the US talk to and treat kids.
- •Doing the hokey-pokey and turning yourself around is what it's all about.
- •Don't judge a book by its cover.You've seen the works Nicholas Sparks? I rest my case.
- •Home is where the heart is
- •I'm less worried about getting laid off and more concerned this place comes off as a scene from Office Space
- •Maybe time is best spent updating our Linked In?
- •Dance like no one is watching
- •Consider cutting back on caffeine
- •Floss once a day
- •Brush my piece of grilled chicken with arsenic so I would never have to go to work again
- •Slash the tires of my car so I couldn't go to work
- •Bring me coffee in bed so I could ride out the work day thinking of better options
- •Feed the dog because it was my turn
- •Driving alone
- •Checking email
I don't mean they shouldn't exist. I mean, why the big deal?
- •The annual Pantone color of the year
- •Americans who speak more than one language
- •"You're old."
- •"That's because you're old."
- •"Yes, but what do millennials want? You're not a millennial. You're old."