Thoughts I need to put somewhere but am not brave enough to put just anywhere
- •I've had David Sedaris fatigue going on 12 or so years.
- •I think chocolate dipped strawberries are tacky, not romantic.
- •In general, I don't like the way US teachers and other adults dealing with kids in the US talk to and treat kids.
- •Pokemon Go ... Is it already over?
- •Long Beach, Calif., where I've lived for 11 years, is a polluted, expensive, segregated city with an inflated sense of itself, led by a ridiculous mayor who's looking for his next big thing and not at all concerned with the real problems in this city like affordable housing, equality and pollution.
- •Saying the Pledge of Allegiance is creepy
- •I like bacon as much as anyone but that cult of bacon —baayyyycuuuun—I don't know, too much?