THINGS THAT I SOMETIMES DO THAT MAKE ME APPEAR TO BE A REAL ADULT
The following occur probably 45% of the time
- •Not crying before/during/after my flu shotJust barely (there may have been a tear)
- •Paying off credit card bills (slowly)"Oh, this is only 35% of my total bill? Better than 10%..."
- •Walking past stands on the street that sell red sour straws and not buying themDon't look at them or make eye contact with the man in the bodega...
- •Only eating 1.5 cupcakes instead of 4 at the officeIt's rude not to when Partners went through all this trouble to send them. Just rude.
- •Getting away with black jeggings at work because they're from Banana RepublicIf they look like pants, then they are pants.
- •Getting excited about wearing Banana RepublicWait are they having a sale right now? I hope it's on tops!