BEING A MOM IS HARD SOMETIMES
- •I'm in NJ with my daughter for her dance competition.
- •The team is doing very well. All of her group numbers placed!A first, second, third, and sixth!
- •And she received a high solo score.
- •She loving being here with all her friends.
- •Her cousins showed up to surprise her!
- •I missed my son's cheer competition back home.
- •He cried last night because he thought I forgot to FaceTime him.
- •I only got to talk to him after 10pm and by that time he had red, puffy eyes.
- •I was able to see the video.Not the same as being there. It's hard to help with nerves when you're an hour and a half away.
- •But then I got this:Blurry, but he's OK!
- •And lucky me! I'll do it all again on Mother's Day when she's at a comp and I'm with him at his.
- •Sometimes this Mom thing hurts my soul.