CONCERTS I'VE BEEN TO
My taste in music may be questionable to some (like my husband, who almost always came with me) but, I've enjoyed all of it!
- •Shaun CassidyCouldn't hear a thing and was in the second to last row of an arena.
- •The OsmondsDonny smiled right at me! Yea second row, theater-in-the-round seats!
- •The MonkeesWeird Al opened!
- •Richard MarxOpening act: Wilson Phillips
- •Mister MisterThe Bangles opened!
- •Michael BoltonWith opener Celine Dion!
- •Bonnie RaittWith Bruce Hornsby
- •Lilith FairSheryl Crow, Sarah McLachlan, and hosted by Sandra Bernhard. Also the place where I learned my best friend was not a good person and caused me to cry. Ah, memories!
- •Ricky MartinHubby:"Synchronized butt wiggling."
- •American Idol ConcertSeasons 2 and 7.
- •N*SYNCThree times
- •The WigglesFour times (children had arrived)
- •Justin Timberlake with Christina AguileraMy girlfriend and I went together. About three years later, we were new Moms and took our little girls to the Wiggles
- •David CookTwice. Once on a getaway with my husband. Once at an outdoor concert with the whole family. My seven year old sang every song while I held her up to see. It was my five year old's first concert and he loved it.
- •Brady Rymer and the Little Band That CouldLocal kids' band. We've seen them too many times to remember. These are the only concerts we've been too in the last few years. Again, kids!