FUN FACTS ABOUT MY CATS
Inspired by @jeanette and her cat Waffles.
- •This is the "Old Man" Ernie. He is close to 17 years old. We found him as a stray when he was four months old. He is the alpha cat even though he is creaky.
- •Sagwa was one of our foster kittens this summer. She looked like a cat my husband had 30 years ago. So she stayed. She is named after the book "Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat."
- •This is Cate, another foster kitten who stayed. We tried to get her adopted by four different families. We finally decided she was too much of a love bug to part with.
- •Milo. Fat and happy and half in the bag apparently.
- •Here is his sweet face. When my Mom stayed with us after surgery last year, he wouldn't leave her side.
- •Lulu. She was abandoned and found by a local rescue group. She had been shaved and was about one and pregnant. She was about to be a feral cat. Luckily, she was placed with us. She is now fluffy and well fed.
- •Ernie loves the little ones.
- •And Cate loves everyone! Also pictured ( and also once a stray), Max the dog.