Happy GALENTINE'S Day Anna!!!💜💙💚💛❤️💜💙💚💛❤️
- •Hey Gorgeous Girl! (I know you are a woman-it's a Mom thing to say!) So glad Galentine's Day helped me discover you!
- •Next, I am old enough to be your Mom, so this celebration will definitely have a "motherly" tone.
- •I love how you love your family!I lost my Dad this year so those lists were especially meaningful. Your siblings are very lucky to have you as you are lucky to have them. I mean, seriously. How cute is this picture?
- •Your boy/romantic lists are really great.I know it may seem like you will not find your 17 year old self again but, that's actually not a bad thing. The person you have become will find that special person and he will be enamored not of the girl but, of the woman. It may not feel the same and that's ok because this time, it will last a lifetime.
- •I find we are very different except for one thing: that damn ANXIETY!Good for you for dealing with it now and not when you're, say 43 with two little kids, like moi. And it sucks, it really does.
- •NANOWRIMO!You tried it! I'm so impressed! I want to do it but you actually DID!
- •My favorite list? I Want It Thaaaaat Way: A Dance StoryVery relatable!
- •My new favorite saying: "I told him how the cow ate the cabbage."
- •You are far more literate than I will ever be! I have to go through all your books, poems, and quotes and catch up a bit! I really admire all you have read and written!Next time your in NYC, let me know so we can go to the Strand!
- •Must catch up on Benedict Cumberbatch movies too!
- •I think I can learn a lot from you including how tho make Bacon and Onion pasta!
- •I have a soft spot for this list. Not only do men like this exist (my husband fits most of these) but you are an amazing woman who absolutely deserves this!
- •Happy Galentine's Day!