I WILL ALWAYS CRY DURING THESE MOVIE SCENES
Inspired by @kendallbartels and her "Fav Crying Scenes In Movies." list.
- •The ending of GLORY.They volunteer for a battle that will result in heavy casualties.
- •The ending of E.T.I mean, come on! He CAME BACK TO LIFE and then the bike FLEW!
- •The end of WHEN HARRY MET SALLYProbably my very favorite movie.
- •The end of THE COLOR PURPLESob. Every. Damn. Time.
- •The end of THE WEDDING SINGERJust the sweetest. I miss this Adam Sandler.
- •The end of STATEN ISLSND SUMMERSmall film from SNL's Colin Jost. Something about watching a coming of age movie when you know your own kids will be experiencing this in a few years just made me weep.
- •Several scenes in RENTMy favorite Broadway show. I cry during that too.
- •Alec Mapa's BABY DADDYThis was is a very small film that I helped fund on Kickstarter. The story of how this couple went about adopting their son is both tragic and triumphant. I cried especially when Alec tells how when he went to pick up his six year old son, the only thing the little boy had was a trash bag of his few possessions. The foster care system doesn't provide suitcases.