INFO SHARING: Any Other Ideas?
Organizing post-election to take action
- •www.jezebel.com has a great list.Even if I just donate a little bit. I'm sure my spelling is off by the way. My list is longer. It just wouldn't fit.
- •I e-mailed my Senators.My Comgressmember is useless
- •Sharing this list Post-election reading & concrete actions
- •And this: #ImWithHelping
- •This is about investigating the Russian involvement. If you can't see it well, it's from Debra Messing's twitter feed
- •House Oversight CommiteeCall they are being deluged! If it's hard to read, it's on Patton Oswalt's twitter feed.
- •This seems good!
- •Not doing business here, but also being conscious that there are thousand of employees too. Looking to find the middle ground
- •May be contacting my Governor as well in support of Sanctuary Cities.
- •I'm reaching out to friends who may feel they are in danger.
- •I'm confused though as to who to call/ what to say regarding Bannon/cabinet appointees/ conflict of interest/too many to name.I'm having trouble sorting out who to contact about what.
- •Thoughts? If I missed your list, please add!
- •Suggested by @sarahtee93
- •Concrete Suggestions in Preparation for 2017 Change in GovernmentSuggested by @sarahtee93
- •Subscribing to legitimate news outlets such as NYT, The New Yorker, ProPublica, etc.Suggested by @Egghead