JUST SITTING HERE.....
We are at a Homeschool science class about DNA/Forensics.
- •I continue to have lots of anxiety and depression because of this election. I can't stomach the way that near 50% of the country is all about too many brown people.And I don't care if it's denied. If you support certain things, it's about wanting to "preserve" white American culture.
- •So we get to the class and students start trickling in.
- •What a beautiful sea of humanity!
- •All shades of brown and cream and peach and tan.
- •All different backgrounds and religions represented.
- •And no one is freaking out about any of it!And I have seen some parents actively avoid others because of religion but, not here.
- •I just want a country and world where people are truly not racist or bigots or xenophobes.No more "I'm not racist but.." or "I don't hate anyone but.. "
- •I'm glad we are here with children who look like my kids or have the same color skin as my son.
- •Too bad not everyone can feel the joy I feel when I see so many gorgeous cultures all together.
- •Sad for them.