MY SON'S CULINARY PURSUITS
Owen is 11. He wants to be a chef so we are "cooking around the world." He started with New Zealand-Pavlova and Fish Fritters
- •Starting his first meringue.
- •Now to bake slow and low.
- •In the meantime, he made the batter for the fish fritters which are really fish sticks.
- •He loves cooking so much, he had a kids' Pampered Chef party to earn a free Chef's Knife. Here he is cutting the Tilapia.
- •Frying them up!
- •Finished product! He helped make the corn salad and he sliced all the tomatoes too! So delicious!
- •Completed Pavlova! Soooo incredibly yummy!
- •Thinking of helping him start a blog about his culinary adventures!