PHOTOS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LOVED
Thanks for the request @jennamarie !
- •My 11 year old boy and almost 17 year old cat. I get this almost everyday.
- •In response to a black and white photo of Van Gogh's asylum bedroom. I love that he has always thought I had a weird sense of humor.
- •We love to cook together.
- •Old cat on my chest, feeling each other's heartbeat.
- •13 year old has OCD and will not let me touch her or any of her possessions. Rare cozy time with the ever present cat.
- •Hubby's not a big NYC fan, but he realizes the value in family outings.
- •I can hear her laugh in this picture. He laugh is the sound I love the most in this world.
- •When the kids work together peacefully it makes me feel like I've done right by them.(Please excuse the sink full of dishes!)
- •Yet another trip to NYC! It was a nice family day.
- •My Mom, gorgeous at 79. NYC at Christmas, one of her favorite things to do.Her first trip after heart surgery almost a year prior. She would say that this picture/day made her feel loved.
- •Boy on my shoulder.
- •Sleeps in the same position since she was an infant.