THINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT YOUNGER ME WOULD NOT BELIEVE
Inspired by @Sim0n
- •You will get married despite the fact that you are fearful of men.
- •You will finally deal with your anxiety and do things you didn't think you could do.
- •You will not give birth.
- •Your children will be from China.
- •You will homeschool those children.
- •You will abandon your entire Episcopalian upbringing and live only with a belief in God sans any other teachings.
- •You will realize that being a homebody is just fine and it's OK to want to avoid people.
- •You will be unwavering in your political beliefs.
- •You will not care about the mean stuff your Dad said to you when he is 84 and is in Assisted Living.
- •You will want to protect him.
- •You will need to mother your mother when she has open heart surgery.
- •You will want to protect her even though it is really awful.
- •You will realize that popularity is a ridiculous concept.
- •You will discover that pets are better than most people.