THINGS I DON'T NEED MORE OF
Inspired by @Judd66 , my husband.
- •Whining children.Love them dearly but, seriously, every time we start math?
- •People who have never sent their kids to school explaining how terrible school is.I taught for 12 years full-time and subbed for 5 years. They have homeschooled from the beginning. No clue but have a lot to say.
- •Sinus headachesWelcome Spring! I just want my nose to run by everyone else's.
- •Heartburn brought on by the caffeine in chocolate and coffeeLiterally two of the best foods ever. And I really shouldn't have either. But I do.
- •AnxietyTrying to balance new meds now. Hasn't been working to well.
- •Dance competition feesMy babysitting job no longer exists so we're really screwed.
- •FundraisersFor above fees which is good but I HATE asking people to come. We have two in May. I want to weep.
- •Lack of time to continue to watch Parks and Rec from the beginning.Twelve episodes this weekend but, no idea when I can continue. May weep about this too. Did I mention I need to balance my meds?