WHY I CAN'T POST A LIST TODAY
I'm trying to write a list everyday but, not today.
- •Today was my daughter's dance competition of the season.
- •She was performing a solo for the first time.
- •I had to get her to the venue by 8:30 so I was awake before six.
- •I didn't get to have coffee. All day.
- •The competition started and the music was way too loud.
- •We had to wait until about 12:30 for her solo.
- •They were 40 min behind so, this caused my son to miss his cheer practice. I spent some time consoling him.
- •Finally, she dances and was AMAZING!! Her director/choreographer was very pleased. And he's very hard to please.
- •Now we have to wait for awards. This will be at 4:00. I have developed a bad headache.
- •Awards! Nope, improve contest.
- •Awards! Her division is very tough and she has only been dancing 2.5 years. She does not place but, her solo is ranked-Gold, High Gold, or Platinum.
- •She gets a High Gold! Yeah!
- •I now have a 45 min. ride home, I'm exhausted, hungry, and my head hurts.
- •And I get to do it all again tomorrow for group dances! Yeah!
- •And that's why I can't write a list today.
- •Oh, and here is my girl with my Mom. Mom and I were both crying. Daddy too! Son could care less and will stay with Mom tomorrow.