YOU KNOW WHAT I MISS? A LIST OF MY FAVORITE DISNEY FOODS
- •The bread service at Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Freshly made naan and nine dips. My favorite place to eat on property. I could eat this everyday.
- •Classic choice.
- •There is something about the crunch of the sugar with the creaminess of the chocolate and the juiciness of the apple.
- •Cupcakes!!!! Any flavor. I'm not picky.
- •Minnie's Cookie Kitchen. I got so many to bring home. They serve two. Theoretically.
- •San Angel Inn dinner. Some of the best steak I have had.
- •Hummus/Broccoli Slaw sandwich. I can so easily recreate this at home. Actually healthy and delicious. Makes up for the cupcakes, cookies, and caramel apples.
- •OK, back to sugar-Karamel Kuche. There is nothing I won't eat here. The caramel popcorn is to die for.