WHAT I DO WHEN MOM'S AWAY
My mom travels a lot. Sometimes I get to go with her - but not always.
- •I don't like it when my mom leaves. I try to convince her to take me.
- •If that fails, I'm usually pretty sad. The first day, I spend a lot of time watching the front door.
- •Or sleeping by myself.
- •Or sleeping with my Jack Russell buddy Oliver and my big brother Finn.
- •Ray does work around the house for my mom. He's one of my favorite people. Sometimes I hang around with him.
- •Sometimes I help Ray, like when he was building mom's new office.
- •Sometimes I lay in a sunny spot.
- •Sometimes I hang out in the garden. But I still keep my eye out for mom.
- •Sometimes I get Oliver to help me watch for mom
- •But mostly I look forward to when my mom comes home, so we can take a nap on the couch.