WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Am not 100% sure wether I have reached what I want to "be" yet.
- 1.MermaidNo explanation needed!!
- 2.BallerinaMainly for the tutus.
- 3.MermaidSee above!
- 4.PianistExcept I hated practicing!!
- 5.SingerThis one didn't last long.
- 6.BallerinaResurfaced when I started on point shoes and then came to a screeching halt 3 weeks later when I realised the pain was NOT worth it!
- 7.Interior designerAn obvious step after you get to decorate your first non-shared bedroom!
- 8.Just "Be"Got in to college (Interior Architecture) / dropped out / just "Was" for a good few years.
- 10.Graphic ArtistA practical creative career
- 11.Graphic DesignerAn even more practical creative career which I now have a real job in!
- 12.Headdress maker / MillinerHopes for a hobby to become a full time career.......
- 13.MermaidNo matter what age you are, you still need to have dreams.....