HOW TO PREPARE FOR A BLIZZARD (PALM SPRINGS EDITION)
It's going to be a rough weekend out there, guys.
- •Start with plenty of water.
- •Like, lots of water.
- •Gather supplies. Keep hydrated and nourished.
- •Have a reliable mode of transportation. The free Buzz trolley is a great choice on days when the roads look treacherous.
- •Winterize your home. Give your lawn a tune-up to keep it in tip-top shape all season long.
- •If the electricity goes out, use an alternative form of heat. We recommend the sun.
- •Remember old windows can let in drafts. Best to keep them open.
- •The cooling at night can be dramatic. Wear a sweater or risk catching a chill.
- •Prepare for the inevitable melting.