Cheeses in My Fridge, Ranked
We went to Carrefour and stocked up on everything we ran out of so theres plenty. I spent a very long time making this. It's extremely hard to judge when they're all so perfect, but these are my favorite at the moment. (Keep in mind they're all very close on the scale of good or bad on the good side)
- 1.Saint FelicienI'm eating this right now because it's so delicious. You'll notice I'm a sucker for soft white cheeses
- 2.Le Rustique, printempsReally good. I would suggest it to anyone in France (or anyone that can find it) right now. However I'm not sure how much longer it will last.
- 3.Le Rustique, coulommiersYes yes yes
- 4.RoquefortAlways delicious.
- 5.RaccletteAlso always delicious. I believe we're having it tonight.
- 6.RocamadourI'm pretty sure I could eat 20 of these little guys
- 7.President au chèvreHow could this not be good honestly?
- 8.ComtéThis is the cheddar of my household
- 9.Grated Parmigiano ReggianoI sprinkle this on absolutely everything. It's my moms fault though she's always sprinkled it on everything.
- 10.ChèvreReliable and delicious on everything at any time of day.
- 11.Grated comté and grated EmmentalStaples
- 12.Carré fraisThese aren't really special which is why they're at the bottom, but I like to melt them into soup like the old lady that I am
- 13.FetaThis is only at the bottom because I haven't tasted it yet, but just by principle I love feta so I'm sure this one will be great