- •It's the French national holiday today!
- •A celebration for the storming of the Bastille!
- •In Taiwan there's just a party the (french) government throws, just like in every country. (Even if France doesn't technically recognize Taiwan as a country but that's another story)
- •Of course children aren't invitedOh well, apparently there was barely any cheese and the food was ok so I don't feel like I missed out on too much.
- •Then we went out to dinner (at an Indian restaurant, how French) with some of my dads colleagues.And their kid whose was incredibly adorable. She was four I think, and she just wanted to give everyone hugs❤️
- •But in Paris there's a big paradeWhich I'm sure you can probably watch on YouTube if you really want to.
- •And it's just a big celebration all over the country!🇫🇷💃🙌🎉