I'm Maïa, ask me anything
This does say anything but I'm going to be honest here and say that I probably wouldn't answer anything, but you are all respectful people so I'm sure I'll answer all the questions.
- •I put this off for a little while because I thought nobody would really want to ask me anything.
- •But I love answering questions and talking to people so why not try.Because it really doesn't matter if nobody asks me anything. I'm pretty sure my life will go on.
- •So yes if there's something you'd like to know about me, ask away!
- •Who was your first celebrity crush?Suggested by @Zeealist
- •The guy who played Chad in high school musical.I know this doesn't technically count because I liked the character not the actor but whatever. I basically liked him because he said he liked cooking and I like cooking. (Child logic) @Zeealist
- •What is one special thing about each place you've lived?Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •FRANCE: my family's there, that's pretty special NEW ZEALAND: it's probably one of the most beautiful places on earth. VIRGINIA: there was an amazing Lebanese resturaunt probably a mile from our house. (And I mean there's soo much history but you know that).ARIZONA: we met some amazing people (at an amazing school). TAIWAN: it's really unlike anywhere I've ever lived I could go on forever on why, but for one thing the language (also dog ride on scooters it's really a site to see). @gwcoffey
- •Your favourite meal at a cafe, bar, restaurant..Suggested by @jessicaz
- •I'm not sure if you mean each or just one meal for all, But if it's one meal for all its probably lasagna, or dumplings.But maybe I just want lasagna. @jessicaz
- •What is your favorite thing about your best friend?Suggested by @sophster
- •@sophster what? Who?😘😘😘
- •I would say Hufflepuff.@Sim0n