My condolences America
- •In this moment in time Donald J. Trump has just won the American presidential elections.
- •I feel very sad, and extremely embarrassed.
- •While I am not myself an American, I feel embarrassed that we as human beings who in the end are all in this life together, would vote for such a man.
- •A man who with the little power he already possessed publicly belittled so many.
- •And made so many feel afraid and uneasy.
- •No I'm not American, and no, I don't feel American, however I lived in America for 7 years. That's half of my life. A big part of my past, present, and future will always be American in a way.
- •Despite the cliches I don't feel this election accurately represents the country I know, and the much more often then not incredible people I met.
- •My heart goes out to everyone who feels overwhelmed or distraught after today ❤️