QUESTIONS FOR INTROVERTS FROM A RAGING EXTROVERT ANSWERED
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Do you hate your birthday because of all the attention?If it's a lot of attention maybe, but usually it's not crazy and just a small celebration which I like.
- •Do you think I'm a diva because I LOVE my birthday?What, no! It's your birthday! It's your day of the year. Love it enjoy it, please.
- •Do I talk too loudly?Well probably. And if I'm close to you I'll tell you when your really too loud, but it's ok I know you don't do it on purpose. (I do it too)
- •Do you take a lot of bubble baths?I do love baths, but I don't take them all that often.
- •How many cats do you have?0. But I also just have 0 pets in general.
- •Did you read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking?No, I have not.
- •Do you think your job/ school lends itself to the success of extroverts over introverts?Well not for me because I'm homeschooled. But in general I think of course it depends what it is your doing. Sure sometimes you feel like your stuck in a world full of noise and people and you can never escape it, but that doesn't mean you can't find success if you find what's right for you.
- •How long is the perfect amount of time to stay at a party?It really depends the party. If it's a small party of close friends I could stay for hours and be happy. If it's a large party of people I don't really know then I would probably rather not go.
- •Will you be my friend?Yes! Let's just get lunch and sit and talk. That's my favorite thing to do. Just sit and talk and keep it calm.