Tell me one fact about yourself
Because everyone likes talking about themselves right?
- •I'll start
- •I love chocolate, but I typically don't like chocolate flavored things.
- •I'm allergic to smoked salmon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Suggested by @solena
- •I'm allergic to anything with mint flavoring, but mint leaves are fine???¯\_(ツ)_/¯Suggested by @eetak
- •When I was 24 I held three different licenses: Driver's license, pilot's license (single engine), and real estate license.Suggested by @julieann718
- •I'm a Gemini vegetarian (like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde)Suggested by @shreyasaurus
- •I have a birthmark on my tummy that looks like a fresh hickeySuggested by @jannychan
- •I've been cited for breaking through a police barrier with my car.💅Suggested by @ameliaville
- •I don't eat cute animals (baby cows, sheep/baby sheep, ducks, rabbits, etc.) Adult cows are cute but not cute enough for this rule.Suggested by @jenward
- •I am 32 and I still have a baby tooth 😐Suggested by @wilmotwrites
- •I haven't had pork products in about a decade.It gives me terrible indigestion. And also, I never really liked it anyway. 🙊Suggested by @barefootmeds
- •I didn't have braces until after I turned 42.I'd told my kids if/when they had to get braces, I'd get them too. Naturally, I got stuck with them the longest, but I'll never regret it!Suggested by @H3Dakota
- •I don't like root beer.Suggested by @jessilee23
- •I was born with a nonfunctional third ear. (Removed when I was about 3.)Suggested by @PantsFever