Top 10 Fictional Characters I would want on my Dodge Ball Team (In no particular order)
Cory's first unorthodox list!
- •10. VisionFrom: Marvel Comics He can phase, rendering him unable to be out in dodge ball. Martian Manhunter would also be acceptable!
- •9. KratosFrom: God of War video games If you can kill a God, you can dodge a ball.
- •8. Steve Rogers (Captain America)From: Marvel Comics He can curl a helicopter. Also has great hand eye coordination!
- •7. YodaFrom: Star Wars Quick and agile for an old guy, also, The Force is like, ultimate dodge ball handicap.
- •6. The Cat in the HatFrom: The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss Cause he can wreck a Dodge Ball court ike he wrecked those kids' house.
- •5. Spider-ManFrom: Marvel Comics I know I'm doing a lot of super heroes, but who would deny Spider-Sense!?
- •4. Minerva McGonagallFrom: Harry Potter She knows Wingardium Leviosa, and can turn into a cat for dodging purposes. Also, if you get her out you'll probably lose house points.
- •3. HawkeyeFrom: Marvel Comics 2 words: Never Misses!
- •2. SlendermanFrom: Your Nightmares He's just too spooky, the other team would give up just so they wouldn't be against him!
- •Honorable Mention: PipFrom: South Park Wasn't he really good at Dodge Ball in that one episode? Or was he really bad?? I need to watch the episode again...
- •1. BatmanFrom: Detective Comics Because he's Batman.