MY FAVORITE QUOTES THAT COME FROM A TIM MCGRAW SONG
I've been a huge fan for years and upon listening to his music more closely, I've realized he truly speaks some wise words.
- •"I know you got mountains to climb, but always stay humble and kind." -Humble and KindI could quote this entire song it truly has so much wisdom in it. Definitely a very well written song.
- •"We ride and never worry about the fall, I guess that's just the Cowboy in us all." -The Cowboy in MeAnother great song that has a very special meaning to me.
- •"Like an old photograph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of the first love never fades away." -Something Like That
- •"Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again." -My Little GirlVery emotional song, I suggest tissues if you listen to it.
- •"When all is said and done, I never count the cost, it's worth all that's lost, just to see you smile." -Just to See You Smile
- •"Don't expect a free ride from no one. Don't hold a grudge or a chip and here's why: Bitterness keeps you from flying." -Humble and KindAnother great one from this song.
- •"Someday you'll be lookin back on your life at the memories, this is gonna be one of those nights." -One of Those Nights
- •"It's picking yourself off the ground when you've been knocked down and carry on." -Carry On
- •"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other with us when we go."