PLACES I'D LIKE TO GO BEFORE I DIE
Tomorrow isn't promised, so I'd be up to going to any of these places today.
- 1.Denali National Park, Alaska.It has always been my dream to see the Northern Lights and go to Alaska. Nature's beauty never ceases to amaze me and I just can't even imagine how gorgeous that must be.
- 2.Glacier National Park, Montana.People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I've always wanted to go to Montana, but it is just so gorgeous. I would love to see these places that haven't been heavily changed by man.
- 3.Seaside, Florida.I've actually been here before and I love it so much. Not only does it have beautiful beaches, the whole town is such a cute little beach town. There are tons of cute little outdoor shopping places and cute little restaurants and cool places to go. If you ever go to Florida, this is definitely the best place to go.
- 4.Charleston, South Carolina.Not only do I think it's a beautiful city, I would love to go visit all the historic places. I also think all those old plantations with big magnolia trees are just gorgeous.
- 5.Savannah, Georgia.This is another city that I think is just beautiful. Also, I'd like to see some of the historic places and where part of Forrest Gump was filmed :)
- 6.Jackson Hole, WyomingI love big beautiful mountain ranges. I would definitely like to see this one.
- 7.Redwood National Park, California.I just think it's so amazing how there are trees that HUGE. I think it would be an awesome experience to go.
- 8.White Sands National Monument, New Mexico.I've always thought this was very unique and tranquil. I would definitely like to see it one day.
- 9.Rocky Top, Tennessee.I have also been here before, but being a native Tennesseean and a huge Vols fans, I'd like to see good ole Rocky Top one last time❤️
- 10.Estes Park, Colorado.I have also had the pleasure of going here before and it is the most breath taking place I've ever been. We went on a two mile hike through the park and drove through some of it and every time you turned a corner, there was a new beautiful site to see. It was amazing.