7,956 beers. 23 winners. 1 woman. Couldn't be any Balti-MORE pleased with my trip!
You guys I WON my category this weekend in Baltimore at the National Hombrewers Competition
- •This weekend I won the saison category at NHC and was the only woman to take home a gold.This is me with just from the Brewing Network, I was mildly star struck.
- •There were 7,956 beers judged this year!! More than 3,000 Brewers attended the conference and 3,396 Brewers entered the competition. I had beers in category 18 and 19.I won nothing for category 18 so I was even MORE blown away when I got the gold for category 19.
- •I lost my mind when my name was announced. Here I am on stage getting the medal.(A gold one 😉)
- •Here I am on the homepage of the conference.I think the lady thing was helpful here too!
- •If you're brewer my recipe for the Saison will be published in Zymurgy magazine this month! (I think you can find it online too?)
- •BUT my trip wouldn't be complete without awesome suggestions from the people of list!!:Thanks for all the suggestions on this list Give me Balti-MORE please!
- •These Asian steam buns were to die for and I also loved the tofu nuggets.Thanks @susanmarland for suggesting Ekiben!
- •Woodberry Kitchen was seriously beautiful and had a really fun local menu.
- •Brewers art was a blast and a bunch of Brewers checked it out with us!
- •The aquarium was beautiful and entertaining enough to make me forget my hangover 😉Thanks @dfly here are some puffins for you!
- •Cheers everyone 🍻🍻🍻