- •It would take about 900 pounds of food to supply my dog for the rest of her life.
- •If each person just gets one drink there can be 4 people in line at Starbucks and I will still make it to my meeting on time.
- •I will wait for the elevator roughly: 5mins+(2mins*(# of floors I need to go - 4))
- •I can safely pee and get back to the stove before the big sauce pot boils over, not so for the little one.
- •Probably 1 in 27 people have read the link they tack on to the end of their tweet.
- •I pass maybe 600-700 people on my way to work everyday. Probably almost 10,000 in a whole day? More?
- •It takes at least two catchy pop songs to change my mood. Maybe three on Tuesdays.
- •Half of a 210 calorie ice cream bar pretty much counts as a 100 calorie snack
- •I can most likely get out of after-work happy hour for under $20 if I only drinking beer.
- •90-120 seconds of small talk is probably enough to establish myself as "friendly" before starting a meeting.
- •8 bottles of wine is close to enough for a five person dinner party. Maybe 9 is there's a long after dinner hangout.
- •More than 2 hours in direct sunlight and I'll starting getting a sunburn.