Homebrewing: My Set Up and Such 🍺
My first list request....✨granted! ✨I hope I do this right. (Sorry Dylan, I went out of order.)
- •I used to brew on an AWESOME 10 gallon system. (Mix of homemade and fabricated.)This baby could churn out 100 bottles in a batch and I loved it.
- •But, three uncovered kegs and two propane tanks do no fit in my new 500sqf apartment.👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 NYC!
- •So now I brew on...drumroll...pico brew!Small but mighty. Once they open the software API, I'm going to go nutz.
- •I've made too many beers to list. This double IPA was a tropical hop storm of yum.Citra + Galaxy + Simcoe for flavor. Columbus for bittering.
- •I also made a golden strong finished with brett and I got this cool ribbon.((I never get to show this off and I'm proud of it so thanks for the request!))
- •I'll wrap it up with your first question: I got into homebrewing for two reasons: beer is the greatest and also I love working on projects until they are my version of perfect.((This is why I send my days deep, deep in marketing strategy))
- •If you saw the notebooks filled with scribbles about yeast flocculation and my excel charts calculating water softness...you would say this girl crayyy💁🏼💁🏼
- •But, I promise, you would like the beer.Currently finishing up fermentation on a chocolate coffee stout and bottle conditioning a French saison. Ask me to share!