Real things that could be from an episode of Nathan For You
(I just discovered this show...mostly thanks to this app)
- •Rainbow bagels"The biggest problem with your bagels is that they aren't instagramable. I can help you fix that with a little artificial dye."
- •Coworking space"It's way easier to feel good about your work when you sit among some real directionless d-bags. Every time Jared goes to fill his water AGAIN, you'll feel great about those two emails you sent."
- •Hamilton"The hardest thing about musicals is everything has been done before. But you know what hasn't, the biography of the only founding father that wasn't important enough to become president."
- •Flash Tattoos"It's clear that these girls love to buy trash, but how can a local tattoo artist capitalize on that?"
- •Seamless (or Eat24)"What this local deli owner didn't understand is that people are lazy. If there's one thing a lazy person hates more than doing things, it's doing things that require human interaction. My idea: Use the phone to order food AND sign the receipt that way when the meal comes the delivery man can completely avoid eye contact and not speak a single word."
- •Artisan Taco Shops"I can help Riccardo cut down on overhead costs by using the same 8 ingredients to make everything on the menu. All we need are some clever names to distract guests from the fact that every taco was almost exactly identical."
- •Does anyone know where Nathan for You is streaming now?!? I can't find it!!