This Week's Recommendations
Hey Monday, sup? (Not sure if I'm qualified to make one of these lists...)
- •Presidential (Podcast)Plain language, relatable stories about each of our Presidents. Perfect for an election year.
- •Better Than Before (Book)I've become mildly obsessed with habits over the last several months...I finished "The Power of Habit" not too long ago and this is a great follow up read. Also, I'm totally classifying everyone I know by their "Tendency" type and it's super helpful.
- •Four Roses Single Barrel OESV (Bourbon)Less rye bite and more floral esters than their standard"Single Barrel." I'm almost out, so I'm 😭 but also I'm enjoying it so much! If anyone knows where to get this in NYC, please please let me know.
- •Momofuku (Cookbook)It took three days to make the kimchi stew. It was worth it and way fun and I learned so much about kimchi and fermented foods and I got poky at the Japanese store and I just highly recommend this.
- •Hail Cesar! (Movie)I loved this so much. I want to go back and see it again because I know I'll pick up on so many subtleties! Pro tip: Watch this movie for the collection of joyous little vignettes that it is instead of searching for a storyline.