Inspired by @angusisley
- •Woke up feeling not great, third day of Whole30....Not eating added sugar, gluten, dairy, legumes or drinking any alcohol for 30 days and my body is in the "where's my sugar" phase
- •Made coffeeForced to drink it black because of Whole30
- •Walked dog and caught up on new podcasts I needed to listen to for work
- •Made breakfast and continued pod listeningSugar-free bacon ain't half bad...
- •Walked to TKTS
- •Got tickets to "Something Rotten"
- •Got a black tea with cinnamon
- •Picked up brewing supplies from mailroom.
- •Made a yeast starterFor beer not bread 😉 weighed and stored everything else
- •Drank more tea and read
- •Made lunch and played Uncharted 4I made homemade sugarless ketchup to go with, it was...um...interesting
- •Went to TJ Maxx and got a new non-stick skillet and a Halloween costume for my dogShe's gunna be a turtle
- •Caught up on personal and semi-personal emails
- •Went for oystersAte 8 oysters and a crab claw
- •Saw Something RottenDIED laughing if you like musicals please please see this
- •Waited for a very delayed subway home and watched the crazy mix of people in the station
- •More tea, and the New York episode of The Layover
- •Bed thinking of Kevin Spacey as a cat and inexplicably craving ice cream mixed with popcorn