Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Being so cold that every blanket in the house has become my best personal friend
- •Knowing the exact path, with the least number of steps, to make it into the bathroom on time
- •Sleeping all day/not knowing the passage of time
- •When I-5 was built through Seattle
- •The 60s in generalJohn Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Kent State, Vietnam, The Draft, The Beatles
- •My children are now both over a quarter century old
The Seattle area rarely gets over 80, maybe 85 degrees. yesterday was over 100, today feels at least as hot.
- •Turn on every fan in the house, even the fan over the stoveNo air conditioners here
- •Plan dinner around what does not need to be cooked.
- •Dig deep into the freezer to look for "something" every couple hours
- •Being bipolarThere's a whole big world out there that has nothing to do with being depressed or manic.
- •My husband or boyfriends(no, not at the same time)
- •My sexualityWell, I guess this still does. ..but not as much as it used to
(that I took)
- •The fire up the hill from my house was so hot that it melted a crane.Bothell, WA, July 27, 2016
- •An old, old water mill in Eastern Washington off of Hwy 20July 28, 2016
- •Chewed-to-pieces pineconeJuly 28, 2016
My boyfriend and I go camping every chance we get. When I talk about "no people", he's still there. Somewhere.
- •Number one reason: No People.I like solitude.
- •Rocks have a quiet language.They may be quiet, but I love their language. Rockhounding is one of my favorite pastimes.
- •The beauty of the environmentMountains, deserts, valleys, streams, lakes, canyons: each has its own allure.
- •I'm playing games on my phone.That's it. Short list.
- •I really want to be marriedI want the security. But guys my age have been married and divorced 2 or 3 times and they are jaded.
- •I was only married onceHe died. Being a widow at 40 with 2 young kids isn't all it is cracked up to be.
- •I'm a fun person.I have a wide array of enjoyments. Music (singing, playing instruments, going to concerts...anything from hard rock to classical), cooking (Le Cordon Bleu graduate), camping (I really enjoy the stars...No tent for me), I love living in the city (at least Seattle).
I can't remember who I read this from
- •0-10 #tooscaredforwords
- •10-20 #awakening
- •20-30 #timeofmylife