Allow Me to Listroduce™ Myself
Not in any specific order
- •I am a musicianWide singing range (C below middle C to high A), many instruments (piano and organ, brass instruments (primarily cornet), guitar and other similar stringed instruments, including violin...but not so good with the violin. I've tried playing clarinet and saxophone, but I'm not satisfied with the results. I would love to try trombone.)
- •I am a mother of 2 adult daughters.1989 & 1991
- •WidowHusband was killed in 1999 by a couple of car thieves who were going way too fast on a city street. They ditched the car 6 blocks later and have never been caught.
- •I have had many careers that I have really enjoyedPianist, typist, telephone systems salesperson, mother, owned an internet rubber stamp business, medical transcriptionist, chef, editor (of books)
- •I started losing my memory in my mid 40s. That really sucks.Now in my mid-50's, my family tells me that I am asking the same question 5 or 6 times in an hour. I have no memory of doing so.
- •Honest and compassionateI try any way. These 2 attributes are very important to me.