The Joys of Being Sick
- •Being so cold that every blanket in the house has become my best personal friend
- •Knowing the exact path, with the least number of steps, to make it into the bathroom on time
- •Sleeping all day/not knowing the passage of time
- •3 blankets and 2 sleeping bags, no body parts exposed to the outside, almost feels like playing Fort.Am I a kid again? Is this dementia?
- •Hearing others in the house having a good time
- •Feeling sorry for myself
- •Even the cat is avoiding me.Could be the stench
- •Trying to write a humorous list, but failing miserably.Time to go back to sleep.