Things I was good at
Another losing memory list
- •Music!I used to have a very high soprano voice and could also sing in the alto range (low G to E above high C), but my voice is lower now (C below middle C to high A). I also could play any instrument I tried. I played piano for my church and for the kids' schools for about 35 years.
- •Typist, SalespersonWhen I worked at the phone company 1976-1986
- •Medical TranscriptionI was a transcriptionist for about 8 years while the kids were in school. 2000s
- •I went to Le Cordon Bleu because I wanted to be a chef, but it turns out that I cannot stand that long. 2010-2011. I think I'm a pretty good cook.
- •Editor for booksI'm doing this currently. Really enjoy fixing other people's writing.