What I do when it's over 100 degrees
The Seattle area rarely gets over 80, maybe 85 degrees. yesterday was over 100, today feels at least as hot.
- •Turn on every fan in the house, even the fan over the stoveNo air conditioners here
- •Plan dinner around what does not need to be cooked.
- •Dig deep into the freezer to look for "something" every couple hours
- •Figure out what stores have air conditioning to go shopping.
- •Buy ice cream and put my head in the freezer to figure out what kind to buy.Chocolate or cherry? Chocolate or cherry?
- •Suddenly become a nudist.
- •Look in the mirror and tell myself that I am glowing, not sweating.