A LIST OF GREAT QUOTES BUT GREATER QUESTION
I love quotes...buuuut
- •" Do what you love, love what you do" but what if it doesn't love you back? Are you forcing yourself on it at that point? Isn't that illegal in some states? Is it ok in Canada?
- •"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" So what should we do? Give up?
- •"Persistence over resistance" Read number two 👆🏽. I'm officially confused AF
- •"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door" ok so with the time, money, resources and tools it took to build that door, just to sit and continue waiting, maybe you could've just caught an uber to opportunities house? Maybe?
- •"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail to reach my destination" But, if the wind is consistently blowing the wrong way?.......nevermind.
- •"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can achieve excellence" Ok. So you would chase perfection still, knowing it's unattainable? Ok.
- •"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" you mean those rainbows that show up AFTER the rain and clouds disappear? .....Those ones?