Movies I Love but Will Probably Never Watch Again
- •The Big GreenSteve Guttenberg slays and I'll die before I take it off my Netflix queue, but I just don't see myself pressing play anytime soon.
- •Revolutionary RoadSo good. Too sad.
- •Conspiracy TheoryThe wheelchair scene might be enough to pull me back in. We'll see.
- •3 NinjasWho am I kidding? If this shows up on Netflix, it's going down.
- •GhostWhoopi Goldberg tho.
- •A Kid in King Arthur's CourtAlthough both are fantastic, I'll most likely always opt for Rookie of the Year.
- •City SlickersI really hope this one doesn't turn out to be true.
- •So I Married an Axe MurdererClassic, but there are just too many other solid Mike Myers jams to choose from now.