STUFF MY KID THINKS HE CAN DO BECAUSE IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY
(He just turned five)
- •Try to get me to smell his butt
- •Eat all of the lollipops
- •Stay at the beach because leaving when mom says it's time is "not how it works"
- •Hold the family hostage with a Phineas & Ferb marathon
- •Call out periodically, to no one in particular, "Where's my birthday cake?"
- •Teach his baby brother how to point & glare at his long-suffering mother and declare "YOURE MEAN!" when he doesn't get his way
- •Announce repeatedly, to no one in particular, that it's his birthday and he's not four anymore. He's five