THINGS I'M OBSESSED WITH RIGHT NOW
October brings out the best in me!
- •Beach HouseFeeling all the things. Myth? Space Song? Cue vignettes with no sound running through my head with Beach House music behind it
- •Watching MoviesI've never understood those people that are on Netflix literally all the time but having more free time and access to the U.K. Netflix has made me a little more accepting.
- •CinnamonSo underrated!! Cinnamon, the magic spice! Put it in coffee grounds, on roasted potatoes, in your bowl of muesli. Cinnamon!!!
- •Writing in a small notebook with a really nice penHow did I not become this form of liberal arts earlier: the person who has a tiny notebook for all the thoughts that come to them on the go, furiously dragging ink into wistful phrases like "summer's door" and "shortened vision" while sitting on a bench outside, occasionally adding in a grocery list or daily schedule
- •British cappuccinosShoutout to Europe for reminding the world that yes, there IS a difference between a latte and a cappuccino, and in the UK that difference is the kind of cup it comes in and the fact that your cappuccino will have chocolate powder/shavings/sprinkles
- •CrumpetsA softer, spongier version of an English muffin!! How delightful
- •Turning regular phrases in other languages into a cool ironic phraseI'll be obsessed with this for awhile in order to say these new dope phrases in America. A few examples are "Grüss Gott" (Austrian German) to be like "yo, BLESS" and "ja tack!" (Swedish) to be like "mm yas pls?"
- •That 6 second video where the Teletubbies are raging to "Delirious"I never liked Teletubbies and I don't really like that song but somehow the combination is so me