The killing of a balloon
I witnessed the horrible murder of a balloon that I had grown quite fond of for the 20 minutes I had been sitting still, watching it sink towards the ground, slowly, and then change its mind and fly towards the ceiling. I was pretty upset. (probably haven't gotten the full concept of this app yet, but this felt important).
- •An orange balloon was slowly loosing height, coming closer and closer to the ground.
- •Then all of a sudden it stoppet, waited for a second, and headed back up, towards the ceiling.
- •I was so ammused, and convinced this balloon had a soul.Or something
- •I felt some sort of connection to this balloon.
- •All of a sudden it started loosing height again
- •but then it stopped
- •I was ready to cheer it on on its way towards the ceiling once again
- •And that's when it happened
- •This guy came out of nowhere, dragged the balloon down from its safeplace and started sucking out the air of that poor little thinglike a vampire for balloons
- •He started talking, his friends started laughing
- •The balloon was not laughingneither was I
- •After less than a minute it was all over
- •And I wanted to scream
- •"WAS IT WORTH IT, WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT?"(I didn't scream)
- •The boys could go on with their life
- •The balloon could not
- •And there I sat, feeling like I had lost a friend